At the John M. Ireland Funeral Home and Chapel, we specialize in funeral services honoring all faiths that will proudly celebrate the life of your loved one. We are dedicated to serving our community by providing the services required to make the funeral process easier. Our staff believes that a funeral service should be arranged to suit personal choices, and we do the little things that help make the service comforting and personalized. Our chapel is elegant, with spacious parking and handicap accessible. Families who turn to us should know that we accept insurance assignments, help file for tribal assistance, union benefits, veterans benefits, welcome major credit cards and offer pre-need counseling.
Traditional Funeral - $3295
Service and Staff
Nice 20 Gauge All Steel Casket
Memorial Package (Register Book, Memory Folders & Thank You Cards)
Direct Cremation - $995
Removal of Deceased
Medical Examiner and Crematory Fee Permit Fees
- Funeral Home Chapel Servies
- Church Services
- Graveside Services
- Memorial Services
- Military Services
- Cremation Services
- Fraternal Organizations Services
- International Shipping
All services include...
- Assistance and coordination of funeral arrangements and filing of paper work.
- Submitting Death Notices and Obituary Notices in Newspapers.
- Filing form with Social Security.
- Filing Death Certificate with State Health Department.
- Veterans Administration Paper work for Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Coordinating Veteran Services (Military Honors, Flag, Marker and Benefits)
- Applying for death benefits from insurance agencies, organizations and Native